Our main double room contains a comfy, king size bed. Described by one visitor as “winning the prize for the most comfortable bed ever’.
There is an en-suite bathroom with over-bath shower.
The guest room has its own entrance onto the garden, allowing visitors to come and go as they please without worrying about disturbing anyone else.
There is a flat screen TV in the room and tea/coffee making facilities are provided.
A second double room in the main house may be used in addition to the downstairs room. It is smaller, without TV. It has its own bathroom (not ensuite) and good views over the garden. Very quiet.
* The main double room and breakfast for two people is £75.
* A Saturday night only is £90.
* A Friday and Saturday booking is £150.
* For single occupancy our rate is £45 or £50 for a Saturday night only booking.
* During the week we are sometimes able to offer a cheaper tariff.
* Rates for the additional room upstairs available on enquiry.
* 2 course supper £25 per head.